Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to bring high energy and positivity to this role; in keeping with our company values: Customer Care, Pride, Joy , Innovation and ensuring our customers come first every time. Who is digital savvy and ready to help grow our business.
Who are we?
There are two business lines under Frog Prince to support – New Moon Blooms (floral delivery) and also Weddings and Events.
New Moon Blooms is a brand new floral concept that simply allows you to order simple floral joy & wonder to be delivered straight to your door. Founded by Sharon Griffin, New Moon Blooms is not a standard flower delivery service, it’s so much more than that. New Moon Bloom is a flower community for those that just like Sharon adore luxury authentic flowers but won’t compromise on value, but want to add their own creative touch to their bloom.
We are experts in events and wedding industry. We are looking for employees who would have an enthusiasm for the wedding and event industry, for Frog Prince and as well as considerable knowledge and love of their own passions – be it, planning, design, a love for journaling, travel, a love of people etc.
Here at Frog Prince we are now looking to drive growth through online & offline channels, such as partnerships, affiliates, digital channels and influencers. We are looking for someone who is ready to join a fast paced company, get stuck in and learn a lot, quickly.
Customer acquisition is always our goal, one day you may be finding and building relationships with new partners, the next delivering and reporting on campaigns, or learning about and optimising our referral scheme. We are looking for someone who will consistently be looking to optimise each channel through analysis and testing.
We are looking people who share our common values systems:
Ideally, you are:
- You have a passion for sustainability and care about our impact on the Earth
- An Excellent communicator – you can build strong, on-going relationships with external brands and work well in a team
- You’re super organised and can balance multiple tasks
- Innovative – you enjoy figuring out and trying new things
- Driven – keen to deliver results that impact the business
- Positive attitude
- Independent – you’re resourceful and show initiative in your work
- Excellent Excel skills
- Attention to detail – take care in your work so that you deliver to a consistently excellent standard
- Eager to join a company that’s growing quickly and has big plans for the future.
- For you the customer comes first! You constantly seek to understand what works for them and champion them in your decision making
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in yourself
- Have an entrepreneurial character
- Driven by analytical and investigative mindset, to drive future results and performance.
What the job involves
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing you’ll have the chance to help drive customer acquisition across multiple channels and support the wider team
- From online partnerships to offline marketing, you’ll contribute to our growth whilst developing new skills and refining existing ones
- Manage in-bound partnership requests to seek new growth and brand building opportunities
- Daily management of promotional activities on affiliates & partnership networks, including updating creatives, ensuring promotions are up-to date and optimised
- Work closely with the to find relevant partnership opportunities for seasonal campaigns
- Work closely with our digital agency to plan, execute and review digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the creative process, writing briefs for the brand and working closely with the wider team to iterate on creative, copy and design planning/testing
- Analyse campaign and creative performance and making recommendations to help us to improve our strategy
- Work closely with senior team members and SEO agency to create new landing pages and optimise existing ones
- Work closely with the ecommerce team
- Assist with other ad hoc channels and tasks when required
- Act as community manager for our Flower Club members delivering great content, attentive service and growth the community.
What You Get:
- Competitive Salary
- A monthly box of flowers, with our compliments
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free use of local gym
- A endless supply of excellent coffee, tea, and fruits
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Heath & Wellbeing Programme
- Mobile Phone
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com