Warehouse Services Delivery Manager
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the COO, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for all warehouse operations, the management of the entire company fleet of vehicles, equipment areas and managing relationships with clients and the directly reporting staff within the Transport, Dispatch teams.
This is a hands on role, working over 7 days, which will assist the COO with the organising and the running of a warehouse with a team of six plus.
- Manpower planning – *working closely with the sales team to ensure efficient rosters are in place across all shifts and during peak and off-peak periods and optimize hours control. Create and implement strict workflow schedules to ensure zero preventable delays to equipment deliveries. Assist with the recruitment of new hires.
- Staff Engagement and Leadership – *Define and communicate team objectives, train, and review performance in line with Company review processes.
- Customer Service -* Develop, maintain, and improve service level agreements with clients to ensure efficient, safe and correct loading and unloading of all relevant equipment/products. Overseeing the turnaround of client requirements based on the vision and guidelines of the event manager. Responsible for managing escalations, client complaints and monitoring quality of service delivery.
- Galley Loading – *Manage all processes relating to the loading and unloading of products including dispatch consignment checks, transport loading and off-loading at client location.
- Health & Safety – *Ensure full staff training is in place and up to date and directly manage all operations in accordance with documented Health and Safety procedures.
- Fleet planning & maintenance– *Coordinate and ensure optimum use of all company vehicles. Ensure all company vehicles are fully maintained and that all legal and compliance requirements for the fleet including registration and insurance details are up to date
- Warehouse Management– *Establish Lean process flows within the warehouse, optimizing use of space and machinery and ensuring compliance with internal quality measures. Maximize the storage area by maintaining and organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles. Responsible for all relevant record management. Weekly reporting to the COO.
- Equipment – *Develop internal procedures and integrated service levels with production departments to deliver equipment according to volume and schedule requirements.
- Inventory Control –* Ensure robust stock control processes are in place. Manage and monitor equipment levels so as to support efficient unit operations and space allocation. Assisting with purchasing and replenishing stock. Managing the return of rental inventory and processing of the rental items backinto inventory. Maintains inventory accuracy by conducting monthly stock counts; reconciling variances.
- Assisting with other duties as may be required from time to time.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- *3 years’ plus experience in a similar role and environment, ideally within the events set up, logistics or equipment industry
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills; this is an important aspects for the role so you should have prior experience in managing a team Competent computer skills
- An ability to communicate clearly, simplifying the complex to make it understandable and compelling to all levels of the organisation – good command of the English language
- * Possess a valid manual handling and accredited fork lifting driving certificate (VNA qualification would be an added advantage).
- Sharp attention to detail and process and task driven
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Full clean Irish driving licence
If you are interested in this position please email your Cv to email@example.com