Junior Wedding and Events Executive
What are we looking for?
A Junior wedding and events producer to join our team and work in our North Dublin City Studio full time, supporting our senior wedding producer, senior event producer and wedding design team.
Who are we?
We are experts in events and wedding industry and we are looking for a wedding and events producer with a creative eye who can help us to build on our enviable reputation as one of the leading events and wedding producers in the country. We are looking for employees who would have an enthusiasm for the wedding and event industry, for Frog Prince and as well as considerable knowledge and love of their own passions – be it, planning, design, a love for journaling, travel, a love of people etc.
What type of people work here?
We are looking for people with relevant life experience, reflected in mindful, engaging and clear communication, approachable, supportive and collaborative in style. We welcome intelligence, imaginative thinking, and curiosity about the world. We are keen for our people to help us continue finding ways of turning the ordinary into extraordinary in all aspects of our business.
What skills does the new team member need?
This role is a high-performance, deadline driven role with little chance for a second opportunity & therefore is not for the faint hearted. It is a role made for someone who is a multitasker, feels energised by deadlines and is driven by a sense of achievement likes the WOW moment when the magical environment we created exceeds the client’s expectations.
Ideally the right candidate will have be driven by this high attention to detail and a sense of achievement all while managing the customer relationship in a positive professional manner.
The successful individual can grow with the business through the delivery of excellence service, quality produce and new concepts and ideas; to develop the Company brand with creativity and drive by demonstrating creativity and magic.
What the role about?
The role will require planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once to ensure the smooth delivery of our events and weddings. This role will be office based with some onsite activity when required. This role is a huge opportunity to learn about the wedding industry from one of Irelands leading wedding and event producers.
What’s in it for you?
It is a fabulous opportunity to learn from the best, full support and guidance from our team will be given with exposure to the luxury wedding market and some of the most stylish corporate events. We would love our new team member to grow with us, stay with us and progress within your role and the company.
DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Assist in the creation and management of an average of 150 events per year
- Work alongside the Senior Wedding and Events producer to build client relationships & win new business
- Draft décor proposals and develop floor plans and photo inspiration boards for client presentations
- Assist in the Sourcing and booking of all relevant décor materials and 3rd party suppliers
- Develop production and installation schedules and client timelines.
- Onsite event coordination support
- Research and cultivate vendor relationships to enhance event profitability, exposure, and overall aesthetic
- Troubleshoot to define problems, establish solutions & solve challenges in a professional manner
- Support in the Management of project budgets and analyse profit/loss for each event
- Maintain quality control and ensure all décor elements and events are produced in accordance with Frog Prince and Griffin & Grey standard
- Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
- Research and gather inspiration for future designs as well as keep informed of design and industry trends for purposes of competitive analysis
- Attend open evening, trade shows and public events to increase business networks
- Support for the wider internal team taking on tasks which maybe outside the main duties of this role to support our collaborative style of working
- Manage the weekly KPI reports
- Management of client appointments and our showroom
- Mange the client management tool and clients wedding websites
SKILLS THAT ARE NEEDED:
- Strong administration and organisation skills with a creative flair (Think Bullet Journaling)
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to manage a range of tasks
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal and personal presentation skills
- Highly organised and detail-orientated with high standards of delivery
- Great with people, good memory skills with the ability to remember the small details within a project
- Natural networking abilities
- Adaptable, calm under pressure with a proactive attitude.
- A presentable, client-facing individual who can fit in with a fun and exciting company
- Highly organised and self-motivated individual
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Own Car/driving experience
SKILLS WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE (not essential) AS WE CAN TEACH YOU:
- Experience of working within a team environment/project management role
- Degree or relevant qualification in hospitality, event management or marketing
Salary: €25,000 – €30,000
Sound like you? Send your Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 28th February