Are you an Office Ninja? Do you thrive in a busy office environment, are you a whizz at multi-tasking & coordinating? If so, we have the role for you!!!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and competent PA/Office Manager, supporting senior leaders and team members in a very exciting, dynamic and growing business within the wedding and events industry.
Who are we?
We are experts in events and wedding industry, and we are looking for an Office Assistant who can help us build on our enviable reputation as one of the leading events and wedding producers in the country. We are looking for employees who would have an enthusiasm for the wedding and event industry, for Frog Prince.
What type of people work here?
We are looking for people with relevant life experience, reflected in mindful, engaging and clear communication, approachable, supportive and collaborative in style. We welcome intelligence, imaginative thinking, and curiosity about the world. We are keen for our people to help us continue finding ways of turning the ordinary into extraordinary in all aspects of our business.
The right person would ideally have a background in office administration and/ or assistant work.
We are ideally seeking someone with a background as an Office Assistant with a strong emphasis on organization, attention to detail and multi-tasking. It would help if you have a high level of energy and passion for doing a great job!
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Regularly promote a positive and productive office culture
- Manage and coordinate office events and calendar(s)
- Oversee general office communications and announcements
- Take minutes and set agendas for weekly meetings
- Continuously improve office organisation and management
- Maintain and manage office budget
- Complete accounts receivable and payable on behalf of the company
- Track and report on staff abseentism and other staff related metrics
- Greet and train new hires on office programs and incentives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy working environment
- Coordinate weekly & monthly management reports
- Management of ongoing company projects
- Feedback to senior management team
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be deadline focused, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
DESIRABLE SKILLS WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO HAVE (not essential) AS WE CAN TEACH YOU:
- A background in wedding and event co-ordination
- A good eye for detail
- Project management skills desirable
Sound like you? Send your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 28th February