Senior Event Producer
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to bring high energy and positivity to this role; in keeping with our company values: Customer Care, Pride, Joy, Wonder and Innovation and ensuring our customers come first every time.
We are looking for team members who have an enthusiasm for both the corporate and wedding industry.
We are looking people who share our common values systems. Ideally:
- You have a passion for sustainability and care about our impact on the Earth
- An Excellent communicator – you can build strong, on-going relationships with both customers, team members and suppliers.
- You’re super organised and can balance multiple tasks
- Innovative – you enjoy figuring out and trying new things
- Driven – keen to deliver results that impact the business
- Positive attitude
- Independent – you’re resourceful and show initiative in your work
- Excellent Excel skills
- Attention to detail – take care in your work so that you deliver to a consistently excellent standard
- Eager to join a company that’s growing quickly and has big plans for the future. ● For you the customer comes first! You constantly seek to understand what works for them and champion them in your decision making
- • Willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in yourself
- Have an entrepreneurial character
- Driven by analytical and investigative mindset, to drive future results and performance.
Who are we?
We are experts in both corporate events and the wedding industry. We create design & produce epic environments and amazing spaces for our clients.
As the Event Producer, you will take total accountability for the planning, resourcing, leading and delivery of all Frog Prince & Griffin & Grey customer projects to agreed timescales, budgets, specifications and service levels.
This role requires excellent event-planning skills along with the ability to define project milestones and deadlines and coordinate both internal teams and external contractors to ensure a successful and enjoyable event that meets our organizational goals and expectations.
The right candidate will need to balance creativity with logistics, financial planning, and vendor management duties.
Day to Day Tasks
Production – At Deposit Stage
- Creation and management of yearly manpower planning calendar
- Creation and management of yearly logistics planning calendar
- Confirmation of third party supplier costs and booking of same.
- Confirm margins for each job
- Confirm and inform the floral team of budgets to allow for recipes to be planned for same following up with floral team to ensure that this has been completed.
- Prepare initial draft pack lists and workflows
- Management of monthly rosters and logistics calendars in collaboration with Warehouse Manager
Production – Month out
- Sing off of monthly pack lists and staff schedules to be submitted to the Warehouse Manager for execution.
- Ensuring that all relevant suppliers and venues have been contacted for the given month to reconfirm details and bookings.
- Coordinate and manage studio and freelance staff as directed by senior management ● Coordination of final client meetings with a full team.
- Onsite event coordination and management of installations as required
- Take ownership to ensure the following
- all events are as per the designs
- all flowers are delivered on time from the wholesaler
- the floral recipes are as per the design
- all floral recipes are within budget
- all floral staff are booked to complete the jobs (manpower planning)
- inputting all recipes for designs into the event system.
- Management and planning the logistics of floral jobs by liaising with the installation team.
- Going on-site to deliver events when required.
- Management of event logistics and inputting processes for same
- Work alongside the sales team to control project budgets and analyze profit/loss for each event. This should include staffing, logistics and florist spends and will involve working closely with the senior management team.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of Curate & Rentman (internal management software tool) and ensuring each department are utilizing same.
- Customer Service – Develop, maintain, and improve service levels for all client jobs. ● Customer Relations – Maintain relationships with clients on a consistent basis and resolve any relevant escalations, ad-hoc requirements, or client complaints.
- Establish Lean process flows between the sales design and warehouse team, ● Inventory Control – Manage and monitor stock levels to ensure they meet job requirements. Ensure shortfalls in stock are highlighted in a timely manner and purchasing information to allow for a solution to be found.
- Support the Warehouse Manager with biannual stock take and update Curate with same. ● Take full ownership and responsibility for all photo galleries and imagery used – create and maintain a new image gallery and filing system for all imagery that can be easily accessible by all team members.
- Ensure product images are added to Curate to match each product and recipe items listed on the system.
- Ensure all product details are updated on Curate to include correct price, sizing and imagery.
- Effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Troubleshoot to define problems, establish solutions & solve challenges in a professional manner ● Support for the wider internal team occasionally taking on tasks which maybe outside the main duties of this role to support our collaborative style of working
- Create and manage the your personal weekly KPI reports
- Use your communication skills to manage both the internal team relationships and client relationships professionally
- Compliance with all procedures of the company
- Creating new ideas to generate revenue.
- To effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, owners, and employees of the organization.
- Strong command of software applications including Hubspot, Curate & Aisle Planner (training provided).
- Any other extensions to the business as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Full time position
- Mobile Phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com