What are we looking for?
A wedding and events producer to join our team and work in our North Dublin City Studio full time, supporting our Directors.
Who are we?
We are experts in events and wedding industry and we are looking for a wedding and events producer with a creative eye who can help us to build on our enviable reputation as one of the leading events and wedding producers in the country. We are looking for employees who would have an enthusiasm for the wedding and event industry, for Frog Prince and as well as considerable knowledge and love of their own passions – be it, planning, design, a love for journaling, travel, a love of people etc.
What type of people work here?
We are looking for people with relevant life experience, reflected in mindful, engaging and clear communication, in approachable, supportive and collaborative style. We welcome intelligence, imaginative thinking, and curiosity about the world. We are keen for our people to help us continue finding ways of turning the ordinary into extraordinary in all aspects of our business.
What skills does the new team member need?
This role is a high-performance, deadline driven role with little chance for a second opportunity & therefore is not for the faint hearted. It is a role made for someone who is a multitasker, feels energised by deadlines and is driven by a sense of achievement like the WOW moment when the magical environment we created exceeds the client’s expectations.
Ideally the right candidate will have be driven by exceeding targets & closing sales all while managing the customer relationship in a positive professional manner. The successful individual can grow with the business through the delivery of excellence service, quality produce and new concepts and ideas; to develop the Company brand with creativity and drive and to demonstrate creativity and magic.
What the role about?
The role will require planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once to ensure the smooth delivery of our events and weddings. This role will be client facing & the successful candidate will own the relationship throughout each stage of the event.
What’s in it for you?
It a fabulous opportunity to learn from the best, full support and guidance from our team and exposure to the luxury wedding market and the most stylish corporate events. We would love our new team member to grow with us, stay with us and eventually move across into our senior management team.
DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Manage and produce an average of 150 events per year
- Working alongside the creative director to build client relationships & win new business
- Draft décor proposals and develop floor plans and photo inspiration boards for client presentations
- Source and book all relevant décor materials and 3rd party suppliers
- Oversee and manage all build outs and fabrications in a timely and cost-effective manner from initial design concept to final execution by third party suppliers and freelance staff
- Assemble and manage teams of vendors including but not limited to venue, catering, lighting, and entertainment specific to each event
- Coordinate and manage studio and freelance staff
- Develop and adhere to strict production and installation schedules as well as draft and manage run of show
- Onsite event coordination and management of installations
- Research and cultivate vendor relationships to enhance event profitability, exposure, and overall aesthetic
- Troubleshoot to define problems, establish solutions & solve challenges in a professional manner
- Manage project budgets and analyze profit/loss for each event
- Maintain quality control and ensure all décor elements and events are produced in accordance with Frog Prince and Griffin & Grey standard
- Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
- Research and gather inspiration for future designs as well as keep informed of design and industry trends for purposes of competitive analysis
- Attend open evening, trade shows and public events to increase business networks
- Support for the wider internal team occasionally taking on tasks which maybe outside the main duties of this role to support our collaborative style of working
- Create and manage the weekly KPI reports
- Effectively manage client relationships to create repeat customers resulting in increased revenue, volume, and industry visibility
SKILLS THAT ARE NEEDED:
- Strong administration and organisation skills with a creative flair (Think Bullet Journaling)
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to manage a range of clients professionally
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Commercially astute
- Excellent interpersonal and personal presentation skills
- Highly organised and detail-orientated with high standards of delivery
- Great with people, good memory skills with the ability to remember the small details within a project
- Natural networking abilities
- Adaptable, calm under pressure with a proactive attitude.
- A presentable, client-facing individual who can fit with a fun and exciting company
- Highly organised and self-motivated individual
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Driving Licence with own transport
SKILLS WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE (not essential) AS WE CAN TEACH YOU:
- Experience of working within a team environment/project management role
- Degree or relevant qualification in hospitality, event management or marketing
- Mobile Phone
- Gym Membership
- Salary negotiable
Sound like you? Send your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Sunday 7th October