Sales – Senior Wedding & Event Associate
The Frog Prince Group is expanding and growing rapidly and we are currently looking for a brilliant, event loving Senior Sales Wedding & Events Associate to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
Here at Frog Prince we are searching for an ambitious and self-driven sales pro looking for an exciting and fast paced role. The successful candidate will work in both Frog Prince Weddings & Griffin & Grey. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
We are looking for a personable and well-presented person to assist with the everyday running of the event sales office, as well as coordinating and planning events and supporting other projects within the team where applicable. The successful candidate should have a passion for weddings and events, a keen eye for detail and be eager to learn and progress in this industry. Commitment and enthusiasm are essential for this role, and experience in the weddings and events industry is essential.
Who are we?
We are experts in both corporate events and the wedding industry. We create design & produce epic environments and amazing spaces for our clients.
The primary function of this role is to grow business profitably both reactively and proactively and to retain and develop our existing database of clients whilst maximizing profits. To ensure high quality service, on time and to budget by managing client project delivery to enable us to fulfil our contracted promises to clients consistently which dove tails and leads to successful account management.
To act as an ambassador for the Frog Prince Group ensuring that a positive brand image is
strengthened and maintained in all interactions with customers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Desirable):
- Experience of hosting and putting together wedding and or corporate events
- Understanding of social networking sites
- Proficient with numbers and accounting
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- To work to the sales enquiries process on all enquiries
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage enquiries and bookings in an efficient manner and encourage maximum sales revenue for the overall profitability.
- Be fully conversant with our products and services and pass this information onto the customer whenever the possibility arises in order to maximise sales.
- Deal with all telephone and written enquiries.
- To fully understand our pricing structure and maximise opportunity during peak and off-peak periods
- Maintain and manage our events diary ensuring all bookings are inputted directly upon receipt and updated where necessary.
- Evaluate each individual enquiry to maximise our potential revenue for any given date.
- Communicate effectively ensuring leads are responded to in the required time and regular contact is made to the progress of each booking.
- Act with initiative in terms of planning for the future and possible consequences.
- Be pro-active in getting things done and exceed expectations of both customers and colleagues where possible.
- Follow our SOPS to chase all leads and ensure all activities are completed on a daily basis.
- Prepare all quotations, proposals and contracts according to the client’s requirements and our SOPS.
- Carry out invoicing procedures accurately and in line with company standards. Ensure the company credit policy is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all brochures, information and relevant details requested by clients are sent out in a timely manner.
- To have an in depth knowledge of key competition and their strengths and weaknesses
- To manage client information through Hubspot and Curate ensuring this is relevant and timely.
- To attend relevant trade fair/exhibitions/networking events and company promo’s as requested by line manager.
- To participate in familiarisation trips, site inspections and client entertaining as requested which may include out of hours and weekends.
- To identify new opportunities for the business to proactively explore and support where necessary.
- Provide a thorough handover to Event Producers to project manage the successful delivery of your clients accounts
- Ensure that all wedding & corporate events produce maximum revenue
- Maintain relationships with local suppliers and venues
- Maximise each event sale by ensuring optional extras are taken up by clients where possible
- Organise and participate in Wedding Open Days and Wedding Fairs as required.
- Maintain a level of weekly appointments to ensure wedding targets are met.
- Carry out a competitor analysis every year and ensure that this is kept up to date
- Ensure full implementation and best practice use of systems (including Aisle Planner, Hubspot and Curate) provided by the business.
- To reach agreed targets and KPIs as set out by your Manager. This should be reported on both weekly and monthly as set out by manager.
- To play a vital role in maintaining and improving the Frog Prince standards by communicating client and guest feedback to relevant Management in order to improve service.
- Onsite event coordination will occasionally be required
- Management of project budgets and analyse profit/loss for each event
- Research and gather inspiration for future designs as well as keep informed of design and industry trends for purposes of competitive analysis
- Attend open evening, trade shows and public events to increase business networks
- Support for the wider internal team taking on tasks which maybe outside the main duties of this role to support our collaborative style of working
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote our services
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – Wedding & Event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Administration of all printed and digital files to be kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Provide a clear brief to the Wedding & Event Designers & Producers ensuring a good understanding of the clients budget before design begins.
- Updating company spreadsheets for financial reporting purposes
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
● Highly professional and committed to the wedding & events industry
● Full Clean Driving license
● Excellent IT Skills
● Experience of running events; in particular private events such as weddings
● Experience in event sales and putting detailed proposals together
● Good understanding of different wedding cultures
● Availability to work late nights and weekends on a regular basis
● Excellent telephone and message taking skills
● Focused on delivering a high level of customer/ client service
● Confident and professional approach when dealing with clients
● Able to work under pressure and multi task particularly during the peak seasons
- Competitive Salary
- Full time position
- Mobile Phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com